For all agency jobs, apply in person at 3800 N. Washington or email resume to email@example.com
- Demonstrated knowledge of community resources and ability to make appropriate referrals
- Demonstrated skill in crisis intervention techniques
- Knowledge of the psychological and physical effects of domestic violence, child abuse, sexual assault and emotional abuse; as well as issues of legality and ethics
- Skill in serving as a liaison between victims and legal, financial and medical agencies
- Good public relations skills for forming collaborative partnerships with other service providers and agencies
- Good organizational skills for managing tasks over a broad geographical area
- Able to provide training and consultation
Job Type: Full-time
- Personally initiate, build and sustain positive relationships with key stakeholders (business leaders, donors, prospects and volunteers) resulting in donor retention and new/increased gifts to support Stillwater Domestic Violence Services, Inc., .
- Using the consultative selling model, discover donors and prospect’s philanthropic interests, values and priorities and engage them in Stillwater Domestic Violence Services, Inc., mission and work through investment opportunities, volunteer engagement and advocacy.
- Prepare a clear and concise strategy for each stakeholder visit, developing a Purpose, Process and Payoff Statement for each visit.
- Sustain annual fundraising production with goals established annually.
- Recruit, support and manage volunteers (including board members) to assist in solicitation and stewardship calls with prospective donors as needed.
- Develop and deliver a results-driven strategic framework to increase annual revenue, attract and retain donors and volunteers, and promote year-round communication and engagement.
- Identify and close on sponsorship opportunities and other support from corporations that range from $1000 to $100,000+.
- Assist in identifying corporate prospects for special initiative gifts and following up through cultivation and solicitation for those gifts.
- Develop and implement strategies and recommendations within top accounts that advance company’s philanthropic goals and increase annual giving to Stillwater Domestic Violence Services, Inc., .
- Directly supervise Communications Coordinator and other part-time staff/volunteers on your team.
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in business, marketing or closely related field. Minimum three years’ experience or equivalent: Consultative sales experience with a non- or for-profit company and fundraising experience or volunteer capacities preferred .
Job Type: Full-time
NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH OUR ORGANIZATION
Please contact the Oklahoma Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault for more information.
Director of Training and Technical Assistance